Sera Bella is a beautiful, exclusive new development in the heart of Izinga in Umhlanga. It consists of stunning architecturally designed contemporary inspired villas, embracing a sense of space and elegance.
Security, location and a luxurious lifestyle are the key elements that its development company, Radius Point Investments, considered when constructing this architectural masterpiece. Villas consist of two and three storeys with a private garden.
The show house, Villa 3, is a beautifully appointed two- storey villa with four spacious bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The ground floor is open-plan which creates a spacious feel. It features a top-class fully equipped kitchen with Smeg and Miele appliances and an open-plan dining room and lounge area.
There’s a double garage with two private parking bays and a beautifully landscaped garden. The second floor consists of four exclusively furnished large bedrooms, three bathrooms and a cosy study.
Quality finishes include:
- A high-gloss kitchen with Caesarstone countertops and cabinetry with soft-closing mechanisms.
- Smeg and Miele oven and hob.
- GROHE sanitaryware.
- Frameless shower screens.
- Geberit WC systems with wall-hung pans.
- Powder-coated steel balustrading with timber handrails.
- Solid wood skirtings and architraves.
- Solid wood garage doors (villas only).
- Laundry station in garages (villas only).
- Tiled garage floors (villas only).
- Daikin air conditioning units.
- Energy-efficient lighting.
- Backup inverter systems in each villa.
- TV conduit points in bedrooms and lounge areas.
- Paved driveways with landscaped gardens.
- Fully furnished with exclusive imported furniture.
Interior design companies, The Glamour Room and Décor Royale have masterfully utilised texture, colour, fabrics, wallpaper and exclusive furniture to create an interior masterpiece.
The furnished outdoor patio has a braai stand with plenty of space for entertaining. The beautiful flat landscaped garden is a perfect playground for kids and small pets or a session of outdoor yoga.