Whether you’re looking for a temporary solution or a permanent fix, screens (also known as room dividers) are a great option to consider in the attempt to create structure or cosiness to an open-plan space. Here we share 10 of our favourite finds.
1. This Screen Double Shelf in Natural from Coricraft has dual functionality. As its name suggests, it’s both a shelf and a screen, and can be used for a living room or even a bedroom.
2. The Christy Screen in black from Block & Chisel gives us all the French feels of Saint-Tropez and can easily complement a classic interior.
3. Exuding an exotic aesthetic, this Rattan Screen from @home is a perfect fit for a contemporary home.
4. If you love the grandeur of artisanal Indian furniture, then this Hand Carved Wooden Screen from MrP Home is a delight, providing privacy and bold style.
5. The Princessa Almond & White Screen from SHF Home has an Asian look and feel reminiscent of Japanese screen design. We can imagine this beauty complementing both a contemporary or classic interior.
6. We love the Standing Screen from Esque; not only is the design modern, but it can be a fun or serious design feature.
7. More of a permanent solution, the Geometric Screen from Desk Stand can be used to divide a space with ease.
8. Design 11 is known for its custom-made, laser cut screens, and we’re obsessed with D128’s glam gold feel.
9.The contemporary look and feel of the Global Seked Screen from Tilt Screens is perfect for interior and exterior spaces – ensuring privacy and style.
10. From the SteelForm Art Collection comes this bold modern screen that works in the home and out. We love that you can customise the screen to your preference.