Winter is here, and this is the perfect time for lazing around in bed. With our round-up of must-have winter essentials for a cosy bed, you won’t want to leave it.
1. You can fully customise your classic linen from Chrysalis Bespoke Linen with inlays of colour to match your bedroom décor. Grey is a classic option and provides the perfect canvas for you to change the mood with a throw or cushions for that pop of colour.
2. Falucca Fine Linen’s Signature Collection comprises 800-thread-count Egyptian cotton bedding for that luxe linen feeling. Sink in between the sheets and let your mind drift into a peaceful slumber while your body is embraced by pure indulgence.
3. Looking for the ultimate mattress? Why not try Elite Beds available from The Hall Collection? These Swiss handmade beds have been around since 1895 and the mattresses have a silk side for summer as well as a cashmere side for winter. Every mattress is bespoke and handmade just for you.
4. Volpes has a range of throws and blankets that will make the ideal winter accessory. Choose from the Shimersoft Throw, the Summer Cotton Blanket (for those places that don’t really get cold), the Elsa Faux Fur or the Cloud Super Warm Blanket.
5. The three-chamber down/feather pillow from Linen Drawer has a unique construction – it is made from an “inner” of feathers and an “outer” layer of down. This ensures that you benefit from the firmer support of the feathers, while enjoying the supreme sleeping comfort of down. The pillows are cased in 100% pure down-proof cotton, ensuring cool, comfortable sleeping.