Do you have a keen eye for beautiful homes both inside and out, a love of meeting new people and a sense of adventure? If so, you could be our new property specialist. This is a middle to senior position.
The ideal candidate should:
– Have experience in setting up and leading/directing photoshoots.
– Have a good understanding of real estate and the property market.
– Have great social skills and the ability to develop solid relationships with photographers, interior decorators, architects, builders/engineers, home owners and suppliers or service providers.
– Have excellent admin and time-management skills.
– Be deadline-driven and work well under pressure.
– Be independent, but also a team player.
– Have their own transport and a valid driver’s licence.
– Source upmarket properties to feature in SA Home Owner according to specified parameters.
– Activate leads by visiting potential homes to ensure they meet SA Home Owner’s parameters and are feature-worthy.
– Be present to conduct all photoshoots and liaise with photographers.
– Work closely with the sales team to activate property leads.
– Identify possible cover shoots and discuss options with the art director regarding appropriate styling and shots.
– Work flexible hours, attend evening shoots.
– Meet monthly deadlines.
– Add to a large database of architects, suppliers and developers from which to source leads.
– Make sure the homes selected each month are diverse.
Please send all detailed CVs directly to SA Home Owner’s national sales manager Glynis Kearney at email@example.com.
Closing date: 12 February 2018
If you don’t hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, kindly accept your application as unsuccessful for this position, and on file for future opportunities at SA Home Owner.